This article will give you a over view on how to grow paddy by using organic manures and traditional techniques.
- Seed treatment with Panchakavya.
- Planting by SRI method.
- Stocking Asola in paddy field, 15 days after planting.
- In between 30-45 days spraying 3% panchakavya.
- 60-70 days, 2% fish amino acid.
- Two times of manure (vermicompost plus neem cake) and kalaithal before this stage (to introduce manure and also to control weeds)
- Themor karaisal after at rice budding stage.
- Vasambu powder or Pugaiyilai karaisal if any rice bugs observed.
- Second time panchakavya spray
- Jeevamirtha to paddy field for all possible times along with irrigation. Else 15 days once.
- Panchakavya, Jeevamirtha, Pugaiyilaikaraisal are the main formulations I am using for all crops and experiencing good results. Now slowly trying to scale-up.
Posted by Deepalakshmi